姓名____________ 班级____________ 学号___________ 编号 C011_
Our country has _________great changes in the last thirty years.(经历)
No girl who ________herself would be dressed like that for the important meeting.(尊敬)
He had an e________ time when he studied in Britain.
We often study Shakespeare’s plays in our _______ class.(文学)
She accepted her friend’s _______to swim across the lake.(挑战)
Missing the flight m_____waiting another 3 hours.
Their grades are well above a_____.
It is c______to remember all the names and faces.
After _______from university, he went to China to study music.(毕业)
He has decided to _____all his money to his country.(捐赠)
C______this book with that one, and you’ll find that one is better.
He ______me that our class teacher asked me to go to the office.(通知)
You must have the idea _______by your teacher and then go home.(通过,同意)
I have moved into a flat where a G______professor has lived for 3 years.（德国）
All the students are making _______for the word test.(prepare)
Robert aims to be i________________ of his parents by the time he is twenty.
I'm sorry, those overcoats are not a______________ in your colour and size
18.Measures must be taken to get rid of s______________ that happens to the poor in Africa.
19. .I had better say a few words by way of __________( 解释 )
20.I have taken c_______of your class tomorrow so you must do well as I tell you.
21.The car accident was not the driver’s f____as there was a man suddenly running across the road.
22.The room was a m________after the party.
23.The first s______ in the second act contains a very long speech.
24.Tom d_____ the gold medal in the speech competition as he had made so many efforts that hardly could anybody imagine.
25.I think that you should accept the plan without ____________(争辩).
26.Childrens are ___________( 禁止 ) to smoke.
27.I`m allowing him his______（自由）。
28.I got one of the top _____（得分，分数）in the class。
29.You weren`t ______（应该，应当）to come home until tomorrow。
30.Miss Xu_______up（混淆，弄乱）my results with someone else`s yesterday
31.Only those both physically and p____________ healthy can be viewed as healthy.
32.Setting a l_______ to those who go against the law.
33.Staying （苗条的）means everything to him。
34．His father is very short，which he often feels （害羞的）of。
35．Every woman wants a slim （体型）。
36．He was r from the serious illness，which made his parents very happy。
37．The bank has （分行）all over the country。
38．This is a factory with modern （设备）。
39．He （释放）the bird from the cage。
40．Martin：What made you feel so just now？（尴尬的）
Kevin：Calling our headmaster＇s names without knowing he was standing behind me。
41．How can you find a shirt to ____________ your blue jacket？（相配）
42.In the course of the 1930s steel production in Britain____________ doubled.(大约)
43. .He had worked ___________ all day on his new book.(精力充沛地)
44. It was up to him to c_________ on his studies and make something of himself..
45. Daley Thompson was a great _________. (运动员)
46. It is hard to a good habit, but it is even harder for him to a bad habit.
A. form; drop B. have; cast C. get; know D. build; miss
47. —I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
—I think so . He______ for it for months.
A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D. has been preparing
48.You are old enough to _______ your own living.
A. win B. gain C. take D. earn
49. If you have a job, __________ yourself to it and finally you’ll succeed.
A. do devote B. don’t devote C. devoting D. not devoting
50. Most morning reading classes should be made use _____ English better.
A. of learning B. to learn C. of to learn D. to learning
51. Dina, ___________ for months to find a job as a waitress, finally took a position at a local advertising agency.
A. struggling B. struggled C. having struggled D. to struggle
52. The players __________ from the whole country are expected to bring us honor in this summer game.
A. selecting B. to select C. selected D. having selected
53. She was ________ the result. We knew it from her ________ look.
A. satisfying with; satisfied B. satisfied with; satisfied
C. satisfied with; satisfying D. satisfying with; satisfying
54. It is illegal for a public official to ask people for gifts or money ________ favors to them.
A. in preference to B. in place of C. in agreement with D. in exchange for
55. I would like to live in this room, which has a fine ________of the mountains.
A．scene B．scenery C．view D．eyesight
56．Don't blame him for what he did. Lively behaviour is quite _____ for a sixyearold child.
A．normal B．occasional C．available D．urgent
57．I'm extremely________ at the way he always stares at me in the office.
A．annoyed B．abused C．occupied D．buried
58．Parents who ________to sing to their children may help with children's development of language skills. A．add B．tend C．amount D．focus
59．Her adaptable mind is always open to new knowledge and _______of others' viewpoints, which makes her popular with her colleagues.
A．particular B．tolerant C．jealous D．ambitious
60．Though he missed a chance _______his gold medal, he said he felt satisfied with the response from the crowd, coaches and his opponents in the final.
A．defending B．to defend C．to defending D．to be defended
61．You guys will most probably be working too hard in the coming year, so we teachers hope you can keep a________between work and relaxation.
A．promise B．lead C．balance D．diary
62．—He hasn't finished his work yet. —Well, but he is______.
A．supposed to do B．supposed to have C．supposed to D．supposed to be
63．______ you have got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
A．Now that B．After C．Although D．As soon as
64．—Look, John's fallen asleep at work! —Oh, he must have______ late last night.
A．waken up B．put up C．taken up D．stayed up
65．Don't be too hard ______ the boy; he didn't mean______ it.
A．at; doing B．on; to do C．on; doing D．for; to do
66．The secretary has a lot of problems to since she has been away for quite a few days.
A. take up B. put up C. work out D. look out
67．Who does that shop assistant think he is？He behaves as if he ________ the grocery.
A．own B．owned C．will own D．has owned
68．As far as I know, our manager has already had the matter ________， which we can know from his relaxed expression.
A．to settle B．settle C．settling D．settled
69．All the citizens here strongly insist those found ________“harmful” advertisements in the streets________ punished strictly.
A．putting up; will be B．to put up; should be
C．putting up; be D．being put up; shall
70．No one expected house prices to fall, but ________ that's exactly what happened.
A．moreover B．thus C．anyhow D．however
71. —You look upset. What’s the matter？—I had my proposal _________ again.
A. turned over B. turned on C. turned off D. turned down
72. William found it increasingly difficult to read，for his eyesight was beginning to ________ .
A. disappear B. fall C. fail D. damage
73. Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself __________ of his own dreams.
A. reminding B. to remind C. reminded D. remind
74. What a strange man! He loves his wife, but he often beats her.
A. at a time B. at one time C. in time D. at the same time
75. We are interested in the weather because it
us so directly—what we wear, what we do and even how we feel.
A. benefits B. affects C. guides D. effects
76.She was of her figure so she decided to go on a diet.
77. Human brain more than 100 million cells per cubic centimeter (立方厘米).
A. include B. press C. damage D. contain
78. Because he had no time to , he attended the ceremony in uniform .
A. get to change B. get changing C. get changed D. get changeable
79. As a basketball player, you should always keep in mind that it’s teamwork that really .
A. affects B. insists C. prevents D. counts
80. We can hardly what he really means on this problem, as he doesn’t show his clear stand to anyone of us.
A. put out B. break out C. try out D. figure out
81. 丰富的，大量的 _______________________________________
82. 缺席，缺乏 _________________________________
获得，学到 v _______________________________
a tough nut
the last straw
over the moon
have butterflies in my stomach
Every dog has his day.
Don’t have too many irons in the fire.
A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit.
A young idle, an old beggar.
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
1. experienced 2. respected/respects 3. enjoyable 4.literature 5. challenge 6. means 7. average 8. challenging 9. graduating/graduation 10. donate 11. Compare 12. informed 13. approved
14. German 15. preparations 16. independent 17. available 18. starvation 19. explanation
20. charge 21. fault 22. mess 23. scene 24. deserved 25. argument 26. forbidden 27.freedom
28. scores/marks/grades 29. supposed 30.mixed 31. psychologically 32. limit 33. slim 34. ashamed 35. figure 36. recovering 37. branches 38. equipment 39. freed/released 40. embarrassed 41. match 42. approximately 43.energetic 44. concentrate 45. athlete
选择题 46-80ADDAC CCBDC AABBB CBADB DBDCC DCCDB BDCDD
81. abundant 82.absence 83.accerlerate 84.accommodation 85.accent
86. access 87. abroad 88. aboard 89. aggressive 90. accuracy
91. accumulate 92. accustomed 93. acknowledge 94. acquire 95. adaptation/adapt
96. actual 97.addicted 98. adequate 99.admirale 100.adolescent 101.advantage
102.advertise 103.agenda 104.anxiety 105.allergic 106.alternative 107.amateur
108.ambiguous 109.annual 110.apologize
111. 难对付的人 112. 简单的事 113. 最后一根稻草 114. 高兴/兴高采烈
115. 紧张 116. 凡人都有得意日 117. 不要操之过急 118. 吃一堑长一智
119. 少壮不努力老大徒伤悲 120. 人之蜜糖我之砒霜